Finding the best employee benefits is one thing, but with Edenred, we help you provide the best benefits from the best partners.
Help to boost the physical and financial wellbeing of your employees with Edenred and our
employee benefits partners. Offering a diverse choice of benefits, there’s something here
that’ll appeal to all segments of your workforce.
Providing the best employee benefits partners for your business
When it comes to providing your employees with benefits, in today’s world of work, you need to ensure you can provide the best of the best. After all, the modern-day workforce considers benefits and incentives one of the key factors of a job.
Here at Edenred, we know that what’s on offer within your employee benefits package can help you to not only attract the best workforce, but retain them too. It’s for this reason that we work with the best employee benefits partners, which covers a wide range of sectors, to ensure you can cater to every segment of your workforce.
Here are some of the excellent employee benefits you’ll be able to provide to your staff when working with Edenred
Cycle to work
- Cycle to work is a salary sacrifice scheme that enables employees to make savings of up to 42% on the cost of a new bike
- As this scheme is a government initiative, the employer, which is you, also makes savings of 13.8% through NI contributions
- Cycle2Work from Halfords provides a competitive and fully compliant scheme for employees, with instant certificate release, access to 98% of cycle brands in the UK via Tredz, Halfords, independent stores, and a truly cost-free ‘End of Hire’ solution
- The Tusker green cars scheme enables employees to reduce their salary in exchange for a new, fully insured, serviced and maintained car
- Employees benefit from tax efficiencies, manufacturer and fleet discounts, as well as peace of mind, and the financial flexibility of usership rather than ownership
- The scheme is free to set up and operate
Affordable loans and savings
- Working in partnership with Salary Finance, you can provide your employees with access to a range of products and services to help them lead a happier and healthier financial life
- This is implemented via salary sacrifice. This allows employees to take out affordable and secure loans that’ll allow them to purchase the things they need when they need them
- Whether employees want to grow their existing savings, build a solid savings habit or save for something in particular, money can be deducted directly from their salary into their savings account
- You can enhance your employee value proposition with the technology scheme from Let’s Connect
- The scheme allows your staff to purchase devices from leading brands such as Apple, Microsoft, and Samsung, spreading the cost conveniently through their salary
- There’s an ever-expanding range to choose from, including the latest smartphones, tablets, computers, TVs, games consoles, digital audio, fitness wearables, smart home devices, small home appliances, DIY, and garden equipment, plus much more
- Give your employees the option to keep fit, healthy, and happy with savings of up to 40% at thousands of gyms across the UK and Ireland
- The voluntary benefits scheme in partnership with Incorpore offers discounts at over 3,500 gyms with a variety of membership types
- The Incorpore service also includes employee discounts on a range of face-to-face and digital health services, as well as online consultations for GP appointments, counselling sessions, nutrition and lifestyle coaching, and virtual physiotherapy