Business Continuity Policy
EDENRED (UK GROUP) LIMITED aims to maintain and develop its position as a service company providing high quality, integrated services to UK clients. The UK operations of EDENRED will match the image and reputation for quality, as established internationally by its parent organisation. Its business activities are centred on three main categories: Employee Benefits, Incentive and Rewards and Expense Management with product and service solutions developed to support these.
Edenred recognise that business continuity and its ability to continue to operate is critical in its success. Business continuity is not restricted to events linked to disaster recovery and or emergency planning but includes continued operational measures aligned to process or business performance such as key performance indicators associated to operational, contractual, or financial performance.
Along with certification for Quality, Environmental and Information Security Management, Edenred aims to achieve the following goals:
- Edenred will comply with the requirements of ISO 22301 and any guidance or recognised industry best practice.
- Ensure that at all times the organisation will comply with any identified applicable requirements such as those identified on the company compliance register linked to its business activities.
- Ensure continual improvement with regards to business continuity readiness and improvements to the business continuity management system.
- Create a framework to establish business continuity objectives at the company and departmental levels and review them at regular intervals. Business continuity objectives will typically be related directly to company KPI’s and business (quality) objectives.
- Create a robust understanding of critical activities by conducting business impact assessments of any foreseeable events and or business measures deemed critical to the success or continued operation of the organisation.
- Business continuity events that may impact the client and or client services are identified and remedial/mitigation strategies developed and tested.
- Edenred will ensure that all staff are aware of their responsibilities and obligations and are trained in how to respond in the event of a business disruption event
- Edenred will liaise with our suppliers and customers to ensure consistency throughout the supply chain
EDENRED (UK GROUP) LTD