Google Pay and your Edenred prepaid Mastercard
A better way to pay, by Google
Setting up Google Pay
Google Pay is an easy and a private payment method that you can use where you see the contactless symbol or Google Pay mark, at accepted merchants for your Edenred prepaid Mastercard.
Adding your prepaid card to Google Pay is easy. Just follow these steps:
- First, download Google Pay from Google Play™ Store
- Open the application and tap “Add card”.
- Scan your card or add the card details manually.
- Fill in rest of the information and check if it’s correct.
- Read and accept Google and Edenred’s Terms.
- Select the way you want to verify your identity. Then wait for the verification code email.
- Enter the confirmation code from the email.
- Your Edenred prepaid Mastercard is now ready to be used in Google Pay!
Frequently asked questions
Which Edenred prepaid Mastercards can be added and used with Google Pay?
Google Pay can be used with the following Edenred prepaid Mastercards, wherever you see a contactless symbol or Google Pay mark at an accepted merchant.
How to use Google Pay?
Google Pay is available free of charge and without subscription for Edenred prepaid Mastercard holders. To use Google Pay, you need to have downloaded the Google Pay app on your device and have registered your card.
How to pay with Google Pay?
- Check that NFC is on (from settings) and simply unlock your phone.
- Hold the back of your device near the contactless payment terminal and wait for the blue checkmark.
What devices are compatible with Google Pay?
You can use Google Pay in any Android smartphones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Google etc.) running Android Lollipop 5.0 or above. Your phone also needs to support NFC (Near Field Communication). To check for NFC, look for it in your phone’s settings.
View the T&Cs