Since 2002 we have included a “dashboard” in our Annual Report showing various indicators and the progress made during the year, plus our Group targets for responsibility to shareholders, clients, employees, suppliers, the environment and local communities.
Each department of the Edenred Group is responsible for improving and implementing our sustainable development work.
Group targets have been set for each priority of our approach between now and 2016.
- Ideal Meal: each subsidiary engaged in a local project aimed at facilitating healthy eating with the direct stakeholders of the Group (Edenred clients, affiliates, beneficiaries and employees). The initiatives undertaken depend on the local context and food issues in different countries.
- Ideal green: an initiative taken in each subsidiary to reduce its environmental impact in the field of eco design and/or reducing supplies consumed.
- Ideal care: a long-term partnership in each subsidiary to forge special relationships with local communities.
- The Edenred Group believes that our business should contribute to the social and economic growth of the countries, regions and cities where we work, and enhance the value of their wealth, heritage and culture.
In recognition of its commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, Edenred Group has integrated:
- Since 2010, the FTSE4 Good Index Series, among the 305 European companies, including 45 French companies.
- Since 2013, the list of DJSI Europe (Dow Jones Sustainability Indices) members in the "Commercial & Professional Services" category. Edenred is one of the 23 French companies in the European index among the 180 selected companies.
Since its creation, Edenred has endeavored to sustain its commitment to the social responsibility issues linked to its activities and has launched discussions with its stakeholders. This collaboration has highlighted Edenred’s will to strengthen its public health-promoting actions.
Also aware that this responsibility applies to its daily activities, Edenred strives to develop initiatives to:
- Limit its environmental impact
- Strengthen its local commitment to communities
Find out more about the FOOD programme >
Edenred City shows the three areas of Edenred's environmental commitments. Visit Edenred City now >