Engaging and motivating employees is not only a challenge for larger companies. Smaller organisations like yours need to work even harder to compete for top talent and maximise the performance and retention of existing employees.
That is why we have developed a new way for you to deliver a cost-effective employee solution through one online portal, with a single login. As it is so simple and easy to use, it saves you money and it saves you time - so you can focus on running the business.
How it works
Choose from one or a combination of employee solutions, we’ll add them to your own online portal and give you Employee Savings for free - which gives employees access to savings and discounts on top high street and online retail brands. Your employees will be able to access all the available benefits and solutions by logging onto a single portal – all in one place.
Most of the employee benefits are also offered via salary sacrifice, so you actually save employer National Insurance (NI) by offering the schemes – meaning that the portal could be cost-neutral – or better still, save your employees and your organisation money.
A range of solutions
- Childcare Vouchers - Support working parents with the cost of Childcare by saving them up to £933 per year, per parent, in Tax and National Insurance savings
- Pensions Auto Enrolment - Along with our partner, Johnson Fleming, who are Pensions Auto Enrolment specialists, our online tool will handle all of the administration for you, not only at your staging date, but on-going
- Eyecare Vouchers - Our Eyecare Vouchers solution means employees order vouchers directly from us and we do all the administration for you – allowing you to control costs
- Cycle to Work - Encourage health and wellbeing by helping employees save on the cost of a new bike and accessories for their commute to work through Tax and NI savings of up to 42%**
Free Employee Savings
Employee Savings is a great way for you motivate and engage employees by offering exclusive savings, discounts and offers for everyday spending such as supermarket shopping or large ticket items, such as a laptop, holidays, or gifts during the holiday season.
- Over 90 lines of discounted reloadable gift cards, vouchers and SMS vouchers to spend at over 350 top brands such as House of Fraser, Sainsbury’s and Argos
- A range of eGift Cards for instant discounts straight to your inbox, including M&S, Currys PC World and Debenhams
- Over 400 discounts to redeem in-store, online or over the phone
- Regular special promotions and competitions
- Available free with one or more of the employee solutions you sign up to through My Work/Life Solutions
To find out more call 0843 453 4406* or send us an enquiry using the form below.
**based on higher rate tax-payer